The above competition (postponed from 28th January due to frozen pitches) has been rescheduled for 4th February. The weather may continue to be a problem. We aim to publish information here on the morning of the tournament to let people know whether the games can go ahead.
Today's festivals ARE ON. It is chilly so wrap up warm but the pitches are fine. Enjoy the day.